Some one has said truly that 'The Longest journey of any Person is The Journey Inwards'.
So what ever I write here, I am sure will only describe a part of my self; and a lot more would be hidden to be discovered by others some day.
In short:
I am a simple, but ambitious person. I like to be truthful and like to hear also same from others. I know I am not perfect like most other so like to correct my self as soon as I realize my mistakes.
I like to start things with positive attitude, and once I choose to do some thing I like to put my 100% in that. I believe that there is no short cut to success, but hard work and discipline, with vision. At the same time I am open to experiment things a bit differently than most other would do.
I have never ending appetite for knowledge, and to acquire that I like to interact with people, observe, learn by experience of others, like to interact with all kind of resource of knowledge (which may include: people, books, internet, nature, etc).
I like to make friends from a diverse fields of interest. I also like to know: about different cultures, about peoples form different countries, about different languages, etc.
I like to share ideas with people, make plans, talks about the things, dream a lot, and also like to do things to make dreams true part by part if not all at a time.
I like to get most out of life, and I love nature, rain, snow, and any thing like that. For me life is too short to know and enjoy all, but its just enough to do things which can make people around me smile.
At present I am working as an 'Information Technology Professional . But I am Student, coz I feel I neva stop learning new things come to my ways ... (^___^)
I see my future in next 5 years as an Expert in Java technologies and senior UML Architect.
and in Next 10 years may be to have my own venture Company..
Wish a PhD too, before or during all that. lolz.. big dreamz naaa :P
No comments:
Post a Comment